zaterdag 26 september 2009

The leg (or the lack thereof)

There is a chance, one of my legs will not come home with me.
I have –again- been bitten by something.
The mark on my leg is getting bigger. Feel free to call it a pretty substantial stain by now. (It seems to lead a life of its own. I might even give my stain a name soon.)
I have a sense of trepidation that at any moment now little spiders will start crawling out .

Bite has been there for 3 days now and to top things off, yesterday I slipped coming out of the bathroom which made my shin hit the bed and get stuck under it (I know…), adding to the already tense and very painful feeling. Result: Immediate black swelling (which sort of clashed with the red stain). Ice cold water contained the damage.
Best is to keep my leg up but unfortunately this looks a bit strange in business meetings.

Moreover something else has been feasting on my legs as well. I think there were some bugs in my bed that had a pretty feisty party last night.
I was the top act and served as their main course.
Oh well, this too shall pass, I’m sure.

(I was going to post a picture but will spare you any further details.)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten