zaterdag 5 september 2009

Lost in space




Sitting in my room... all alone... all alone as in: I have nothing!
I repeat: nothing! (nada, niente, rien, niks, niemendal)
No luggage whatsoever... Lost in luggage space.
After paying 600€ extra for excess baggage (yes, after long negotiations with myself I only managed to reduce it by 3 kg), they didn't even bother to ship my brand new suitcase (and an older version) to Mumbai.
Can you imagine?
My worst nightmare come true.
After airport officials managed to drag me away from the luggage belt, the red tape process began.
Luckily the pick up by CDC went more smoothly and back at the hotel, met up with Clai and Sue who put me up with granola bars (to swallow down the borrowed malaria pills), a skirt (I already figured jeans will be way too hot tomorrow), contact lens-solution, scrunchies and a hair brush.

Oh yes, and the hotel gave me a rose. Bon appétit.
Luxury in excess!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Welcome to the travelers world :-) But knowing you without your luggage in India makes me tremble, this is worse than a bar without beer ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hahaha - zie volgende post: ik ben ondertussen van fan "travelling light" zo light dat ik volgende keer zelfs geen bagage meer meeneem!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OO nee, ik ben wat achter met je blog- dus lees nu pas al je verhalen. Geen koffers bij aankomst, dat wil je eigenlijk ni meemaken :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen